Re: Good day at local MD show...scored a Gremlin emblem, 3 X's...

--- In BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Jerry" <gremlingts@xxxx> wrote:
> Davis Martin <martin-davis@xxxx> wrote:
> > Jerry,
> > Sorry I missed the show. I decided that I wouldn't have time. I
> went to MD off rt 97 to pick up 2 engines a 70 390 and a 401.
>
> Nice score!
>
> > While on rt 97 I saw a nice Purple 74 AMX with MD tags and gave
> them the thumbs up as I passed.
>
> We had a Plum Purple AMX at our show, might have been the same one.
>
> > Hopfully next year I will be able to bring my gremlin down.
>
> yeah, same for ME! LOL. It's a shame, all 3 of the club officers,
> myself included, didn't have an AMC there, and I have 18 of them.
> Sad, sad, sad. Just with the job, I have no time to work on them,
> it's dark when I get up, and dark when I get home. I may have to
> hire someone to do the work for me while I"m gone! LOL
>
> > How bout sellin me one of them X's you got? Nice score on the
> stuff you got.
> > Davis
> >

> I'll think about it... :) - Jerry -

You got to many projects Jerry. What happened to the Pacer that you bought the ESPO springs for? With 18 AMC's you got to get at least one drivable. I don't feel right if I don't drive one of mine every week. I have been driveng the orange one more since it has working A/C up till 3-4 weeks ago. Hopefully it will be on the road again after I get the radiator back from the radiator shop today and have it installed.
"Doc"