Any American Independent Magazine Subscribers Here?

Any American Independent Magazine Subscribers Here?

I have been a subscriber for almost 4 years and have enjoyed this small
strictly AMC magazine. Frank Swygert puts out the mag. by himself and at
the same time is a career USAF man. He is even still able to do this
while doing a year stint of duty in South Korea. Anyhow he is looking
for people to send him pic's and info. about their cars, project cars,
and any articles on updating or modifying their cars for the mag. I am
sending him an article written by a friend as to how he used a
Gremlin/Hornet/Concord electric wiper motor with all the original vacuum
motor parts in a 70 Javelin. You are not supposed to be able to do that,
but he did with minimal mods. I am also going to write an article about
the mods necessary to install the Delco in my Hornet. Hopefully my
friends article can help people get away from those horrible vacuum
wipers without paying through the nose for period parts if they don't
want to or can't find and use later available electric wiper motors. My
article on the Delco installation I hope will actually make the Delco a
bolt on, on cars like my Hornet and Gremlin's of that year. With the
position of the Delco you have to look real hard to see it is not a
Motorola. Send any info/pic's/articles to FARNA@xxxx Have a
good day.
"Doc"