Re: [BaadAssGremlins] did good at monday night cruise night

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] did good at monday night cruise night

Sometimes all you gotta do is ask. I asked the manager at my local Parts America if they would donate a door prize for our CAMO show and he filled a bucket with over 40 bucks worth of car stuff! They know me as the " AMC guy" at the parts store.
 Davis

Eddie Stakes <eddiestakes@xxxx> wrote:
Congratulations Paul! One thing I want to emphasize here also is door prizes
and goodie bag stuff. For any of you who have ever put on a meet you know
how important stuff like this is! It could be something as simple as a
bumper sticker, or in this case, a "boopers stainless coffee mug" and
people/attendees, remember stuff like that and tell their friends and word
spreads just like Paul telling people here. So hopefully more than 200 cars
will show up next time, and who knows, sometimes you win big stuff like I
won a crate 350 Chevy engine years ago. Sold it a week later, hell, I
couldn't even find a the distributor on it, know nothing about Chevy you
know.

If any of you have a business or access to something to give away, ya'll
remember to donate something to the people doing the meets. And if you don't
have anything to give (if you have your own business selling widgets and
klabappers, donate a box of pencils or a dozen tshirts with your company
logo on it, great advertising!) you can also always go to your nearest
dollar store and buy a case of car shit like wax, tire inflator, carb
cleaner, those foldout things that cover the dash when your car is parked,
the dollar stores are a great place to load up on good, cheap, door prizes
to help the cause; whether a local cruise night, or car show or a major
event like a AMC national or regional, it is all appreciated and welcome
from those that volunteer to put on a event, to those who might win a prize!
Eddie Stakes
www.planethoustonamx.com