Re: [BaadAssGremlins] One More Time

Doc,
 I think I woudda just unplugged the light by now
 Davis

AMC74HORNET@xxxx wrote:

Yesterday I repaired a loose wire on the Motorola alt in the orange car.
It now charges a steady 14 volts instead of 12 1/2 -13 volts, but the
light is still on when the engine is running. I am going to install a
cheap volt meter for now. I am going by my friends shop today and see
when he wants to test fit the Delco with the Motorola fan on the yellow
car. The yellow car has the A/C compressor removed so there is more room
to see and work. If there are no belt or clearance problems I will have
it installed in the orange car later this week. I don't know if I will
wire up the stock alt light when I install the Delco and just use the
Volt meter until I install the autometer gauges in the stock under the
package tray gauge pod. Some people believe the problem is in the alt
light wiring, me personally I think I just got another Motorola with a
bad diode AGAIN!!!
"Doc"

or selling a car. FREE Quotes, 360° Tours, Research,
Blue Book, Compare Vehicles, Buy Used