Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Doc, found ya a mirror.....

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Doc, found ya a mirror.....

Thanks Lu. I tried bidding on it and after bidding on it 3 times it is
40$ and I am still out bid on it. Is this the style you have with the
broken glass? If so i'll buy yours because the drivers side remote I
have is painted and I would have to sand blast a chrome one to make the
paint stick. When I was looking for pass side for the orange car I
ended up buying a nice chrome set
and installed them on the car so now I have the painted one off the
orange car. Let me know.
"Doc"

--- Begin Message --- Doc, check out this mirror:
ViewItem&item=7920712533&rd=1&sspagename=STRK%3AMEBI%3AIT
It looks in good shape. -Lu-

--- End Message ---