Re: [BaadAssGremlins] One More Time

Today I am going to try to get the Delco installed. I also am installing
a Volt meter temporarily till I get the Autometer gauges in the factory
pod under the package tray. I am not going to use the pigtail and hook
up the alt light. I still say the light problem is a bad diode but am
not ruleing out somthing in the alt. light wireing so I am just
eliminateing it. Hopefully this morning this problem will be fixed and
just be a bad dream. Besides this Delco is 100 amps versus the 35 amp
Motorola.
"Doc"