I hit the jackpot with my father-in-law at the pick and pull Saturday!!!

I hit the jackpot with my father-in-law at the pick and pull Saturday!!!!

My Poor Father-in-law. He's a Highly Regaurded Shrink he in STL and
he's been my "Wrenchin" prodigy for 10 years. he Grew up barliy
knowing how to use a screw-driver and the first chance he gets to
tear into somthing with me he's always right there!!! He's getting
pretty good!!

Anyway Last Sat at the pick and pull we went looking for a window
crank for his sons beat to crap 1984 BMW. We found some decent
cranks and as we where walking out I asked if we could run by the
amc's theres only a few mostly all 80's eagles but I did see a
gremlin there early this year and I stripped it clean.

As we walked up to them there a was a near perfect 79 wagon.
Im talking like it drove in there and they parked it!

Had beutiful big poofy blue seats and all the chrome on it as well.

I was like man this things clean, and wait!!!! Its still has the
disc's!!!!!!!!!! WHOOOOO HOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!

My father-in-law didnt even have to ask me he pulled out his cell and
called his wife and told her we'd be a little late for dinner!!!
We didnt even have a jack, we just looked for 10 minutes and found a
old bumper jack and a tire iron.

45 minutes later I had everything I wanted and tons of skeeter bites.

I pulled the spindles , calipers and brackets I even took the
perportioning valve even though it looks exactly like the one plumpy
just sent me.

I took the chrome door handle buckets as well. They look sweet!

This thing had not one bad panel on it so someone whos doing a wagon
is going to love this thing!!

It was a great day in the yard with my Father-in-law!.

I wonder what else I should go get off it!