Re: [BaadAssGremlins] did good at monday night cruise night

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] did good at monday night cruise night

Paul

My weekend wasn't as super as your's. I wasn't able to show off my Gremlin the way you did with the Eagles. I went to a local cruise night on Saturday........no AMC's. Did find out though that there is a new chrome shop in the area. I plan to take a set of valve covers to get a cost.

Rick