From: <AMC74HORNET@xxxx>
To: <BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Friday, September 03, 2004 5:31 AM
Subject: Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: Hornet AMX numbers

Were the 4 colors strictly 77 Hornet AMX colors or were they available
on other Hornet's?. I have seen a red one a white one and a green one
but never a yellow one. The green one was truly an ugly color on that
car. I also didn't care for the Targa Bar on the roof. A Javelin AMX
style spoiler would have been a better idea. I know because I modified
one to fit my yellow Hornet. Your right Eddie about there being no
market for them as Joe Wilcox from the Ct. AMO has been trying to sell a
real nice clean white one for over 2 years now, but I think the price
may be why it hasn't sold. I think he wants 6,500$. I think it is a 6
Cyl. 4 speed.
"Doc"