Found a Hornet Wagon for Sale

White, runs, body & glass in good shape except for one front 1/4
panel. Lady wants $300 for it. Located in Tuskegee, Alabama. Anyone
interested? (besides me - although I can't get it right now). It was
raining the day I stopped at her house, so I didn't spend alot of
time studying it, but will return and get VIN and more details if
anyone is interested. -Lu-