Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Is 3 1974 Hornet's Hatchbacks The Charm??????

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Is 3 1974 Hornet's Hatchbacks The Charm??????

Pretty soon you will have one for every week of the month! Good luck Doc. Remember to tell him not many buyers for old ramblers out there.
 Davis

AMC74HORNET@xxxx wrote:

Say AMEN & AMC!!! "I Don't Care If It Rain's Or Freezes As long As I
Have My Plastic Jesus Ridding On The Dashboard Of My AMC Hornet, I Can
Go 100 Miles An Hour As Long As I Have The Almighty Power Glued Up There
By My Pair Of Fuzzy Dice". Say Amen & AMC!!!!. I was having lunch with
my AMC friend today he told me the clean 74 Hornet Hatchback, factory
304, 3 speed on the floor that I saw 2 years ago with the Free Flows
was for sale. Same old Sh*t, got to sell the car cause I need money to
buy a house Bla Bla Bla. Boo Hoo, Boo Hoo!!! Works for me. My friend
tells me he want's 5,000$ but was told 3,000$ was more of a realistic
no#. I'm offering 2,500$ in 100$ bills first and last offer. If I get it
fine if not so be it I already have have 2 of them. Oh it need's a rear
bumper, he's been looking for one for 2-3 years. LMFAO. I got one in the
storage room with the rear support brace too. Say AMEN & AMC!!!!! If I
get the new Hornet I am giving the Malibu to my friend as a finders fee.
I bought it from him 7-8 years ago. Yehawwww!!!!!!!!!!!! He needs it as
a driver for his wife.
"Doc"

or selling a car. FREE Quotes, 360° Tours, Research,
Blue Book, Compare Vehicles, Buy Used