Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: Just got back from the Dyno( was Hey Davis)

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: Just got back from the Dyno( was Hey Davis)

Rick,
 Tell me about it. I wanted to go to the track saturday but my buddy Bill has his co. Picnic. The Tranny has a small leak too but it looks like it is comming from the front pump seal. I am gonna chance it as taking out the tranny is a bigger project and there was only a small puddle under the car after 9 hard runns in the 6-6400 RPM range. I still can't believe the stock cast bottom end lived to 6400. I plan on an engine swap this winter
 Davis

Plumpy72@xxxx wrote:
Davis

Seems like the list keeps getting longer, doesn't it? Just keep plugging away, you will get there.

By the way, what is a free Saturday......LOL

Rick