Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Is 3 1974 Hornet's Hatchbacks The Charm??????

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Is 3 1974 Hornet's Hatchbacks The Charm??????

It must me nice in finding these things. Actually in a way it is my fought that I don't have another one. I want a perfect AMC on the next block so I don't have to go for to get it.  I saw the plane Jane 70 Hornet in Ohio with 35,000 miles on it drooped from 2500 to 2000. It is hard to believe that someone wouldn't want a 34 year old low mileage car for that price. I guess a 4 door 6 banger AMC is notthe most desirable in the world. I have found some undesirable old Fords in good shape around here for the money I want to spend. I have thought about them but if I am going to have a 30 year old plain Jane car I want an AMC. I am too cheap to pay big bucks for a toy.
Terry