Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Is 3 1974 Hornet's Hatchbacks The Charm??????

From: AMC74HORNET@xxxx
Date: 2004/08/27 Fri PM 03:29:29 EDT
To: BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [BaadAssGremlins] Is 3 1974 Hornet's Hatchbacks The Charm??????

Well praise to be allah and haiyr krishnas and all that jazz congrats Doc both you and John lucking out on V8 Hornets :/ man i'm jealous
Bart
Say AMEN & AMC!!! "I Don't Care If It Rain's Or Freezes As long As I
Have My Plastic Jesus Ridding On The Dashboard  Of My AMC Hornet, I Can
Go 100 Miles An Hour As Long As I Have The Almighty Power Glued Up There
By My Pair Of Fuzzy Dice". Say Amen & AMC!!!!.  I was having lunch with
my AMC friend today he told me the clean 74 Hornet Hatchback, factory
304, 3 speed on  the floor that I saw 2 years ago with the Free Flows
was for sale. Same old Sh*t, got to sell the car cause I need money to
buy a house Bla Bla Bla. Boo Hoo, Boo Hoo!!! Works for me. My friend
tells me he want's 5,000$ but was told 3,000$ was more of a realistic
no#. I'm offering 2,500$ in 100$ bills first and last offer. If I get it
fine if not so be it I already have have 2 of them. Oh it need's a rear
bumper, he's been looking for one for 2-3 years. LMFAO. I got one in the
storage room with the rear support brace too. Say AMEN & AMC!!!!! If I
get the new Hornet I am giving the Malibu to my friend as a finders fee.
I bought it from him 7-8 years ago. Yehawwww!!!!!!!!!!!! He needs it as
a driver for his wife.
"Doc"