Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: Strange Happening Tuesday

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: Strange Happening Tuesday

I figure it is just old age Doc. All those so called "sport cars" are the same way you have to climb out of them. When I was young it was no problem but now it is a pain in the rear. Like I said I wouldn't go out and look for one but when this one came along I couldn't pass it up. I had know this car from when it was new so when he said $800 I said sold. I have put about 20,000 miles on it. I had to buy a set of tires and put brakes on it in the two years I have own it. It still retails for over $3000. But it still is a pain to get out of
Went to another car show last night. Three weeks three car shows. Sure hopethis weather stay nice. Last week there was four AMC cars. Two Ramblers, aJavelin and mine. This week I was the only one. Was a Brickley or something like that an AMC? First time I had seen the car but I knew the guy who had it. I didn't think much about it until I got home and I remembered the guy ask me how you got the rear hubs off the Gremlin last year he had some kind of car that had an AMC rear end in it. Fancy little sports car. I think the doors open up like a Delorian. He wanted $11,000 for it.
Terry