Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Check out the new pic on the main page!

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Check out the new pic on the main page!

Have you seen the commercial with the yellow Gremlin in it. I saw it today on the History channel. My significant other has been telling me about it for the last couple of days.  Can't remember what the commercial was for just the Gremlin.
Terry