Everything Has To Be Difficult

I decided to give my Chevy a run yesterday to run some errands. It
hasn't been driven in a few weeks and I figured it could use a good run.
I stopped at the local auto parts store and ordered some parts for the
orange car. The then drove to the next town to pick up some paint for a
1962 Chrysler 300 model I am going to build and as then going to stop
down the street from the hobby shop at a plexiglass place as I needed
some round stock to make a sleeve in 2 new dash billet knobs for the
orange car. When I came out the car wouldn't turn over and start. The
car had an ignition switch problem 1 1/2 years ago and would start
intermittingly. My friend installed a push button switch on the dash and
it cured the problem. It appears to have come back again. After trying
to start it a few times I called for the tow truck, after 15 min I
decided to try it again and it started so I cancled the tow and dropped
it at my friends shop with a new switch and told him to check it out.
His girlfriend drove me home and I took the orange car and went for my
piece of plexiglass. Naturally since I needed a piece of 5/16 to make
the sleeve all they had was 1/4" and 1/2". So I took the 1/2" and spent
2 hours turning it down to 3/8" so today I will finish it the rest of
the way to 5/16". On a bright note I was home in time for FedX to
deliver my Delco alternator and bracket kit from Kennedy for the orange
car. Next week I will see about getting the Delco installed. I wonder
what problem I will have with that?
"Doc"