Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: Strange Happening Tuesday

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: Strange Happening Tuesday

I have had people tell me their Rambler stories in the past and the
usual nice car, I haven't seen one of those in 20-30 years but this
woman was on the verge of hysteric's. For some reason the orange car
sems to draw more attention than the yellow one.
"Doc"