Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: Strange Happening Tuesday

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: Strange Happening Tuesday

The only reason AMC sold them Alliances and Le Crap cars was because
Renault owned stock in AMC and used the already set up AMC dealers to
sell that imported crap. I also understand that the later Alliances were
made here. Sorry I can't consider them AMC's no matter what anyone says.
AMC also made Horizons for Das Mopar before being bought out. Sorry 4
door cars are not for me. I can't get my fat ass in them. I rode in a
late model Z-28 convertible and a Celica the other day and had extreme
difficulty getting in and out of both.
"Doc"

--- Begin Message --- They kind of try that with the Alliance. I am not sure if the experiences will die or not Doc. While even though I have one of the rice burners I can't tell them a part. On the other hand my son can spot them a mile away, tell me what kind they are, the year and if he gets close the engine that is in them. Who know in 30 years he might be taking my Celica to car shows and having 50 year old women go crazy over it. If you would have told me 25 to 30 years ago that I would have been going to car shows in a Gremlin I would have thought you were nuts. There was so many on the road back then.
Terry

--- End Message ---