Re: Strange Happening Tuesday

--- In BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, twa1950@xxxx wrote:
> I agree they are not the easiest things in the world to get out of. I have to
> pull myself to get out of mine. I would never go out looking for one to buy.
> Terry

The Hornet 2 doors, Gremlin & Javelin's are nice cars to easily get in and out of. I even had trouble getting in and out of a late model Z-28 convert with the top down due to the severe rake of the windshield. Maybe I am just from the old school where a car has to not only look good but be comfortable and ride nce too. I am spoiled from driveing my yellow Hornet for 30 years. The guy with the Camero can't even go over a speed bump as the previous owner lowered the car. Granted it looks nice but what good is it if you can't drive it? He keeps messing up the exhaust and breaking the rear motor mount.
"Doc"