Re: Was Gremlins In The Family/New Cars

The guy that you bought it from, sounds alot like my dad and his cars,
{2 corvairs, 1 stude, 1 alfa, 1 avanti, 1 amc, 1 wolsley, and a saab}
but any way, my mom decided to quit her job and go back to school
around the same time that i leave for school. So now my dad is forced
to work twice as many hours than before and also my mom is making my
dad sell his wolsley hornet and then one of the Corvairs so that she
can have more money for herself. Now tell me is that fair?

Justin

--- In BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, AMC74HORNET@xxxx wrote:
> Spoused male or female should not force there will on one another in
> relation to the car they drive or think they should drive.. I
listened
> to my wife once 34 years ago on a car purchase and have regreted it
ever
> since. 2 years later she told me I should have bought that car!!!!!
> could have killed her. It never happpened again and we are happily
> married for 35 & 1/2 years. Although I do have to say somthing about
> wives and cars that happened in my favor. The reason I got my new
Hornet
> was that the previous owner of 4 years did nothing to it even
though it
> was a clean looking car that just needed major mechanical repairs.
He
> told me his wife didn't like rideing around in an old car. So he
sold it
> to me and bought a cheap bottom of the line Korean "RICER"!!!!!!!
Say