Was Gremlins In The Family/New Cars

Spoused male or female should not force there will on one another in
relation to the car they drive or think they should drive.. I listened
to my wife once 34 years ago on a car purchase and have regreted it ever
since. 2 years later she told me I should have bought that car!!!!! I
could have killed her. It never happpened again and we are happily
married for 35 & 1/2 years. Although I do have to say somthing about
wives and cars that happened in my favor. The reason I got my new Hornet
was that the previous owner of 4 years did nothing to it even though it
was a clean looking car that just needed major mechanical repairs. He
told me his wife didn't like rideing around in an old car. So he sold it
to me and bought a cheap bottom of the line Korean "RICER"!!!!!!! Say
AMEN & AMC!!!!!! Kiea/Smeigha. Now the Hornet has a good home with my
other one of 30 years. Since I came into this big sum of money a lot of
my wife's & my friends said are you going to buy a new car. I told them
I got a new car my orange 74 Hornet. I may replace the Malibu with a
Matador sedan in the future or a nice coupe if I find one at the right
price. Buy Ameircan and I mean AMC!!!!
"Doc"

--- Begin Message --- I had just noticed the other day something rather odd, i was talking
to my father about all of the cars he has owned so far, and i find
out that i'm not the only one in my family to have been bitten by the
gremlin bug, first my Aunt bought a brand new '75 X which she then
sold to my uncle which he drove around in it untill it died about 12
years ago 200,000 miles on it. Also my father picked up a '78 x levi
edition which he loved and drove every day, untill my mother made him
sell it for volkswagon rabbit,Yuk!! now after i bought my '74 three
years ago my dad decided to buy another AMC this time a eagle
kammback.  All in all i find this very odd,one side of my family,and
three gremlins. Now my dad is talking about what my siblings first
cars will be and of course he said Gremlin

             Justin

--- End Message ---