gremlins in the family

I had just noticed the other day something rather odd, i was talking
to my father about all of the cars he has owned so far, and i find
out that i'm not the only one in my family to have been bitten by the
gremlin bug, first my Aunt bought a brand new '75 X which she then
sold to my uncle which he drove around in it untill it died about 12
years ago 200,000 miles on it. Also my father picked up a '78 x levi
edition which he loved and drove every day, untill my mother made him
sell it for volkswagon rabbit,Yuk!! now after i bought my '74 three
years ago my dad decided to buy another AMC this time a eagle
kammback. All in all i find this very odd,one side of my family,and
three gremlins. Now my dad is talking about what my siblings first
cars will be and of course he said Gremlin

Justin