Re: Gremlin photo update !!!!!

well to start off, the floors where absolute crap both of the front
floors were gone and i couldn't find any repop's so i had to
fabricate new ones, then buried them in por-15, twice !! well doc the
body was crap{entire 1/2 of pass side 1/4 panel was BONDO}but over
the last three years i have been dumping MORE MORE money, that my
parents said that i should have put in the bank for school, but i
didn't listen, and now i've dumped over three grand in to it.

Justin

--- In BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "amc74hornet"
<turbogremlin74@xxxx> wrote:
> > sorry it took so long to post new picks my old digital desided to
act
> > retarted and lost all of my pics, so here you are the latest pics
of
> > the turbo gremlin
>
> Man it looks like you really have your hands full with the body on
the Gremlin. What shape was the floor pan in? Be sure to check the
part of the front unibody where the idler arm bolts to, and also in
the steering box area. They have a habit of rusting out there too.
Hoe long have you been working on it?