Gremlin to Kenosha....

 I had planned to drive my 41,000 mile 1972 Gremlin
(not cherry...but nice)to the Kenosha show from
central Illinois....BUT ...I just was informed last
Wednesday...BAD NEWS!!!!After eleven years working at
the Mittsubishi auto plant here in Illinois, I'm out
of a job(at age 49)!! They only ran two shifts in
assembly .Now they are ELIMINATING 2nd shift/laying
off 1,200 workers in October!!! Also, i just drove it
to a show today(trying to cheer up)..on the way
home..LOUD weird noises from front wheels/brakes. I'm
pretty sure the lining detached from the shoes? No
$$$ to fix right now. Gotta try to align $$$ before
October.Anybody think bad if i popped it on my trailer
and towed it to Kenosha??May be last show i'm able to
attend for along while.I HAVE to sell my two 67
Ambasador convertibles/67 American project/69 Javelin
project.TONS of 67 Ambassador parts..alot are NOS.My
72 Gremlin and my wife's 74 AMX are staying, will do
what ever to keep them!!! Still hoping to V8 my Grem.
Thanks Joe