Re: Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Hey Davis

Nice job Davis,and you should take measurments of your gremlins inside and then give them to a reputable rollbar/cage maker or Competition Engineering or Chassis or Chris Alston and have em make you up a set.Chassis Enginering did my 4 point for under 200$course i went to Jupiter Fl. and picked mine up so it saved me on shipping since i was only 45 minutes away lol
Bart

I actually have the roll bar that we cut out of the Amc team gremlin to have coppied but finding the metal isn't as easy as I thought. Most race shops only use DOM tubing which is 3 bucks a foot! S&W has a listing for a hornet 8 point for under 150.00 plus 55 for shipping. not bad. I will be contacting CE monday as they are in CT about an hour from me.

 I went out and worked on my grille for 2 1/2 hrs thismornin. Lots of sanding, repairing cracks and broken spots with Plastic weld system, more sanding, more repairing, spotputtying, and one hopfully one last repair(all the old repairs are breaking). I still have about another 2 hrs of work on it before it will be ready for paint.  The wife called me in to bring her to the clinic. Turns out she has poison ivy. Thats a bummer.

 Today I have to move my puter room to a make shift room in the un=finnished basement.

 Later,

 Davis

or selling a car. FREE Quotes, 360° Tours, Research,
Blue Book, Compare Vehicles, Buy Used