Gremlin wheel opening molding/ interior parts needed

Gremlin wheel opening molding/ interior parts needed

Anybody have any spare good black interior parts for a
1972 Grem? I need a couple of pieces. Rear hatch area
moldings below hatch opening.Also drivers side A
pillar trim.Also need a drivers side front wheel
opening molding.All my other wheel opening moldings
are great.The original 90 yr old lady owner scraped a
garage door,or something with the left front. I can
trade 1967 American parts, 67 Ambassador convertible
,69 Jav...etc?? Just lost my job. Thanks Joe