Re: Gremlin wheel opening molding/ interior parts needed

--- In BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Joe <jgray_55@xxxx> wrote:
> Anybody have any spare good black interior parts for a
> 1972 Grem? I need a couple of pieces. Rear hatch area
> moldings below hatch opening.Also drivers side A
> pillar trim.Also need a drivers side front wheel
> opening molding.All my other wheel opening moldings
> are great.The original 90 yr old lady owner scraped a
> garage door,or something with the left front. I can
> trade 1967 American parts, 67 Ambassador convertible
> ,69 Jav...etc?? Just lost my job. Thanks Joe
>
> Joe,
I found a Hornet that is sitting and I need a the windshield
mouldings off it. I will try to check it out this week and see if I
can get it for you. I live up around Freeport Il. If you want those
interior a pillar pieces maybe I can catch up with you at Kenosha.
THANKS
SCOTT

> Oh yea, tell me about tose 67s. That was the year I was
born and my birthday is coming up the first week in august- it might
make me a good birthday present to buy for myself.