AMCs in salvage

Hey everyone, I thought I would pass this on, as many of you while Gremlin
oriented, probably one different AMCs anyhows, there is a junkyard in
Statesville, NC with some AMCs in it, here is the list. Remember many
junkyards are selling off their cars due to the unheard of high prices of
steel the Chinese and greeks were paying for it, abuot $200 a ton, which it
normally was $40-$50 a ton, it has levelled off to about $175 or so a ton,
still, it is a big incentive for salvage yard places to unload while the
price is high, so we are sadly losing a fairly large amount of cars in the
past two years, more than averave at least.

DAVE'S AUTO REPAIR AND SALES
657 Bethesda Road
Statesvill, NC. 28677
Phone 704-873-8621
704-872-0833
704-873-8480
Cars in stock:
72 Ambassador SST 4dr w/V8
70(?) Matador 2dr
68 Rebel 2dr
61/62(?) American 4dr
65/66/67(?) American 2dr
76 Gremlin 6cyl, 3spd
67 Rebel 770 4dr w/V8
78 Pacer wagon, 6cyl, AT
75 Pacer coupe, 6 cyl, AT
?? American 2dr. 6cyl, AT
75 Pacer X, 6cyl, AT
65/66 Classic 2dr, V8, AT
65 American 2dr, 232, AT
71 Javelin, 290V8, AT, running
65(?) Marlin
Good luck, tell them I sent you if you call, maybe some of you who might be
up in that area can give us details on this place.
Eddie Stakes
www.planethoustonamx.com