Re: Classic Insurance Due

--- In BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "justjeff53" <justjeff53@xxxx> wrote:
> Here in Ohio, I think car has to be 25 years old to get classic
> insurance. At least it has to be that old to get Historical plates.
> Looks like I have about 3 or 4 more years go go before I can do this
> with the Concord.
> Jeff
>
> --- In BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "amc74hornet"
> <AMC74HORNET@xxxx> wrote:
> > I just got the bill for both Hornet's insurance renewal for one
> year yesterday in the mail from Hagerty. Full coverage for both cars
> 145$. LOL Say Amen & AMC. Love that classic insurance.
> > "Doc"

I have to have a regular car with regular insurance in order to qualify for the classic insurance. I don't think the Malibu has had 500 miles put on it all this year, and my son mainly used it when his Javelin was broke down before I gave him my mothers old car. It cost me 500$ for the Malibu for one year. I drive my Hornet's year round even in the winter but only when the roads are clear of snow and salt.
"Doc"