Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Classic Insurance Due

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Classic Insurance Due

Doc,
I'd love to have classic on my Gremmlins and Javelins but don.t have the garage spce that all the companies require. Must be nice.

amc74hornet <AMC74HORNET@xxxx> wrote:
I just got the bill for both Hornet's insurance renewal for one year yesterday in the mail from Hagerty. Full coverage for both cars 145$. LOL Say Amen & AMC. Love that classic insurance.
"Doc"

Do you Yahoo!?