82 Jeep Truck

Houdy Folks.
I know this is a little off topic. But I wanted to tell you about
the Jeep truck I mentioned a few weeks ago. 1982 Jeep J20 flatbed 4WD
with 360 and auto. It's got about 92.000 miles on it's one of the
most solid jeep trucks I have seen in quite awhile. The fellow said
it came from out west, it was was road worthy and it does come with
extra parts. He's asking $1400 for it. He lives outside of Mansfield
Ohio. His name is Jim Haman and the phone number is 1-419-522-7619. I
ask him if I could post this here and he had no problem with it.
I'm still working on the Concord. It had a short in the brake light
wire and melted the switch. Got a new one for around 8 bucks. I guess
some parts are still cheap..

Jeff