Re: Classic Insurance Due

 Here in Ohio, I think car has to be 25 years old to get classic
insurance. At least it has to be that old to get Historical plates.
Looks like I have about 3 or 4 more years go go before I can do this
with the Concord.
Jeff

--- In BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "amc74hornet"
<AMC74HORNET@xxxx> wrote:
> I just got the bill for both Hornet's insurance renewal for one
year yesterday in the mail from Hagerty. Full coverage for both cars
145$. LOL Say Amen & AMC. Love that classic insurance.