Was 82 Jeep Truck/Now Parts Availibility

--- In BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "justjeff53" <justjeff53@xxxx> wrote:
> Houdy Folks.
> I know this is a little off topic. But I wanted to tell you about
> the Jeep truck I mentioned a few weeks ago. 1982 Jeep J20 flatbed 4WD
> with 360 and auto. It's got about 92.000 miles on it's one of the
> most solid jeep trucks I have seen in quite awhile. The fellow said
> it came from out west, it was was road worthy and it does come with
> extra parts. He's asking $1400 for it. He lives outside of Mansfield
> Ohio. His name is Jim Haman and the phone number is 1-419-522-7619. I
> ask him if I could post this here and he had no problem with it.
> I'm still working on the Concord. It had a short in the brake light
> wire and melted the switch. Got a new one for around 8 bucks. I guess
> some parts are still cheap..
>
> Jeff

You'd be surprised the amount of parts that are still available For Gremlin's, Hornet's, Concord's, and Spirits. I have always gotten the parts I needed except for one time. When I put the 79 Concord rear in my yellow 74 Hornet. I could not get the 79 Concord rubber brake hose and had to use a 74 which was still available. I just had to bend the mounting bracket on the chassis to use it. It was no big deal.
"Doc"