75 Hornet donor

Update,
I picked up the Hornet and it has a 304, edelbrock intake(no carb),
edelbrock valve covers, headers, stock intake, stock dog leg headers,
automatic, stock cam in the rear seat, stock valve covers in rear
seat, non-stock white interior, hatchback(X). So I did Okay for an
old man and plan to sell the chrome valve covers, stock intake, and
the drivers side stock header. Then I'll pull the drive train and
crossmember for my Gremlin and sell the rolling stock. Might come out
about even.
Now to get it all done.
Tow vehicle(90 Jeep) broke down as we parked the Hornet so didn't get
any pics.
Hal