Re: hornet at Iola

--- In BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "blue77gremlin" <blue77gremlin@xxxx> wrote:
> Hey Doc all the talk about the Hornets I found one at Iola last
> weekend. I think I'm going to look at soon. I think it was a 75 with
> a bad 304. It was converted to a V8. Oh yea the car came from
> Arizona I was told. I only saw a picture of it. The owner lives a
> couple of hours away from me. Maybe the Matador I found a couple of
> weeks ago will provide a good motor for the hornet.
> SCOTT

Nice find Scott especially if the Matador engine is a good runner and you can get it cheap. Also good news on the Hornet being from Arizona as it is probably rust free. You may only have to deal with 29 years of minor dings and dents. The bad part of an Arizona car is the plastic interior parts have a real good chance of being toast from the heat and sun's UV rays. That is the problem I am haveing with my clean body'd Florida car. Good luck with the find.
"Doc"