hornet at Iola

 Hey Doc all the talk about the Hornets I found one at Iola last
weekend. I think I'm going to look at soon. I think it was a 75 with
a bad 304. It was converted to a V8. Oh yea the car came from
Arizona I was told. I only saw a picture of it. The owner lives a
couple of hours away from me. Maybe the Matador I found a couple of
weeks ago will provide a good motor for the hornet.
SCOTT