Re: plastic valve cover

--- In BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Eddie Stakes" <eddiestakes@xxxx> wrote:
> Try Four Wheel Drive Hardware on my Planet Houston Vendors List.......
> Eddie Stakes
> www.planethoustonamx.com
> *Note volume of email is
> extremely heavy, expect
> 5-12 day responses

Most Jeep parts supply places should be able to help but I don't know about inexpensive. You might have to shop around for the right price. A friend had an Aluminum valve cover on his 78 Concord AMX and the lip on the firewall under the wiper motor had to be bent for clearance. That lip even makes changeing a leaky gasket in a stock valve cover a pain. "Doc"