[BaadAssGremlins] Re: AMC Ragtops (was hey eddie)

[BaadAssGremlins] Re: AMC Ragtops (was hey eddie)

Reading about the AMC convertibles got me thinking about the one I
had. So I decided to post a few photos of some AMCs I have owned. I
know they aren't Gremlins or Hornets. But I get the feeling most
people on this list had a history with cars like these. I have some
photos of the V8 Gremlin I had back in the 70s but can't find
them. After moving, I'm lucky to find ANYTHING. The Rebel
Convertible photo was taken behind the VIP bar in Loudonville. This
was around 1986.
That's Karen and Ron in the photo by the way. I have some
great photos of it. But can't find them.Javelin photo was taken in
1978 at the Cleveland Stadium parking lot after a World Series of
rock. After driving this car for 10 years. It's the only photo I
have of it.The photos aren't very good, but it's the best I could
come up with.

Still working on the Concord. Got the rust out of it and lost the
vinyl top. I'm going to replace it. And got rebuild kits for the rear
brake cylinders. Will let ya know how it goes.

Jeff