Re: Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: AMC Ragtops (was hey eddie)

Ok, Thanks. Iwas worring is was loosing my AMC knowledge.

badass73gremlin@xxxx wrote:

From: "Schurrer, Chris" <hpdog259962@xxxx>
Date: 2004/07/07 Wed PM 12:52:17 EDT
To: BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: AMC Ragtops (was hey eddie)

WOW SC/Rambler Convertible didn't know made. Well, you learn somthing new every day.

No AMC never made a SC/Rambler convert. Terry Grow from West Palm Beach Fl. made it out of a Rambler rogue opr American convert.Terry and i used to chat alot online and he has since sold all his AMC cars his last was a well tuned 390/4 speed AMX,For the Gremlin fans here Terry used to own a 72 304 X gremlin converted to a 401/4 speed and he added a 76 grill and a SC/Rambler scoop i lost those pics a long time ago and wish i still had them cuz that was one killer car Eddie do you know if Terry is still alive?
Bart

Do you Yahoo!?