Re: Fastener Info. Needed

Thank you, Doc!
--- In BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "amc74hornet"
<AMC74HORNET@xxxx> wrote:
> I believe they are 1/4" X 3/4" USS thread (course) If you lost the
bolts you also lost the funny pie shaped flat washers that go under
the valve cover bolts that distributes the pressure a little more
evenly than plain round flat washers. They are available in different
configurations at your local auto parts store. I had to pick up some
for my friend when we were putting the new motor in his AMX.