Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Rambler gasser REDUX

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Rambler gasser REDUX

Not for nothing I been a car guy my whole life. When I was 5 years old I
am told by my mother I could name every kind of car on the road and
people would try to trick me on the different brands. There were a lot
more different cars on the road 50 + years ago than now. On the old
early's 50's Nash Ramblers I have 2 cast resin wagon model kit's to
build when I get around to them.
"Doc"

--- Begin Message --- Your right as usual Doc. the car we had was an early 50's model. I think around a 51 or 52. I know I as a little kid when they had it. Some friends of my parents had a wagon that was the same color and year. That is going on 50 years ago.
Terry

--- End Message ---