Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Rambler gasser REDUX

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Rambler gasser REDUX

Your right as usual Doc. the car we had was an early 50's model. I think around a 51 or 52. I know I as a little kid when they had it. Some friends of my parents had a wagon that was the same color and year. That is going on 50 years ago.
Terry