Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Rambler gasser REDUX

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Rambler gasser REDUX

Thanks Bart, I can see it now. I learned how to drive on a Rambler
American like that. It was a 1960 4 door sedan with a 90 hp flathead 6
and auto. It was a slug and not a chick magnet but it was wheels for a
16 year old kid.
"Doc"

--- Begin Message --- Hopefully you all will be able to see it this time
enjoy
Bart

image/pjpeg

--- End Message ---