Re: [BaadAssGremlins] cheap concord

I have heard similar hard luck stories. That's why when I buy a car or
when my son buy's a car we get it titled in our names first thing. In
N.Y. for a small fee you can get a title only so you are now the owner
without putting insurance and plates on the car. And there are no
surprises later down the road after you have spent good money on a car
you may not legally own.
"Doc"

--- Begin Message ---
It must be the tittle. Maybe he owes a bunch on it. A driver at work told me
how he spent $5,000 on a Malibu not counting his time on fixing it up to watch
the REPO man pull if from his driveway. Seem like he was the third owner and
he didn't bother to change the tittle over to his name. He said he tried to
pay the $1000 off that the loan was for but they wouldn't let him. He couldn't
find the first guy that the car's name was in. I wouldn't have told that story
if it would have been me.
Terry

--part1_1c2.1afc5e3d.2e109d91_boundary

<HTML>

<FONT FACE=arial,helvetica><HTML><FONT SIZE=2 PTSIZE=10 FAMILY="SANSSERIF" FACE="Arial" LANG="0">It must be the tittle. Maybe he owes a bunch on it. A driver at work told me how he spent $5,000 on a Malibu not counting his time on fixing it up to watch the REPO man pull if from his driveway. Seem like he was the third owner and he didn't bother to change the tittle over to his name. He said he tried to pay the $1000 off that the loan was for but they wouldn't let him. He couldn't find the first guy that the car's name was in.&nbsp; I wouldn't have told that story if it would have been me.<BR>
Terry</FONT>

</HTML>

--part1_1c2.1afc5e3d.2e109d91_boundary--

--- End Message ---