Re: cheap concord

Unfortunately. I have absolutely no funds to do this. A few months
ago I could have. But had no place to put it. I recently financed a
house with a 1200 square foot garage. But it ate up every penny I
had. (and then some)
Because I had no place to put them. I lost many opportunities to get
AMCs . Many of them dirt cheap or free. Last one I missed out on was
a 73 Hornet hatchback that a girl sold for $30 just a week before I
got my house. It needed some work But would have been a great car.
I'm still kinda sick over that one. Once I get my savings built
back up. At least I will have a place to store and work on them. I
have 2 leads on AMCs here in North Central Ohio. One is an 81 Concord
with some minor rear end damage. And the other is an 81 Six-cylinder
Spirit that needs front suspension work. Just waiting for the owners
to decide what they want to do with them.
Sorry guys. Not trying to complain. Just jetting ya know what my
situation is.
All my best.. Jeff

--- In BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Eddie Stakes"
<eddiestakes@xxxx> wrote:
> Jeff, 400 miles is not all that far, a U-Haul tow dolly can be
rented for
> $39 a day, so if the car is haulable, worth the effort, and sure
worth the
> parts for a 9-11 hour round trip! hope you are abel to secure it, or
> possibly you know someone up in that neck of the woods who can
store it at
> their place for a little bit. Heck, Doc, anyone who has possibly
relatives
> up there might contact them to see if they can put the car up at
their place
> until someone picks it up. The price is right, I have sold hood
chromes for
> more than what they are/were asking for a whole car, title or not.
So