Bad Cams/My concord

My 360 in my 71 gremlin was ticking rather loud upon further
inspecion we found the cam had a few lifters that were dished
out and the cam was wore. Has anyone else had problems with
amc cams? On a happer note my gremlin now has a cam upgrade
and the concords brakes are getting fixed. The concord is in great
shape(all the books even the cards for the dash controls,spare never
been used,lighter never been lit,and i found the build sheet.I think
it should make a good driver other specs on it are 1982 concord,258
auto,four door sedan,46,000 miles one owner.