Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: Sad weekend for the Amc Team and gremlin fans

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: Sad weekend for the Amc Team and gremlin fans

Thank You Lu,
 It is incredible to think that the driver survived. It was Bill's brother John that was driving.
 He came up for the weekend to drive again after a 7 year hiattus.
 Davis

lumina333 <lumina333@xxxx> wrote:
My God! That is indeed a tragedy, but thankfully Billy is okay. Metal
can be replaced, people cannot. Sorry to hear about it, Davis...the
pictures speak volumes. Take care. -Lu-
--- In BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Davis"
wrote:
> Well gang,
> Unfortunatly the Amc Team Gremlin met its demise saturday on it's
> first run. >
> I posted a few pics
> A very sad,
> Davis

or selling a car. FREE Quotes, 360° Tours, Research,
Blue Book, Compare Vehicles, Buy Used