I Love MY AMC's

There is nothing better than driving an AMC for me, especially my yellow
Hornet. For you younger guys AMC's are somewhat shall I say "IN" now.
For the 42 years I have driven them up until the last shall I say 5-6
years I have taken abuse about my choice of car. I still have to listen
to my one friend but he drives Tojotas. I tell him "Rice Is Fer Eatin
Not Drivin". He said to me that since I was getting all this money I
should buy a new car. I told him I already did. He said what did you
get? I told him another 74 Hornet!!! He just walked away. LOL On 3
different occasions this week people have stopped to admire the orange
car and yesterday when I went to visit my mother in the nursing home the
2 security guards were admiring the yellow one yesterday, one said how
many of these cars do you have as they usually see me with the orange
one lately. It's about time that our cars
(Hornet's/Gremlin's/Concords/Spirits) are getting recognized instead of
just the few flashy performance cars AMC made.
"Doc"