Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Got The Yellow Car Back Today

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Got The Yellow Car Back Today

Doc

Glad to hear the good news on the Hornets. How big of a grin is on your face when you're out driving around in those fine rides? I bet you're anxious for everything to be finished, including the dash swap. But then........are they ever really finished?

I'm finally finished with the fuel tank. I took it to Z Tech on Mondayand paid to have the outside coated with material used on spray-in bed liners. Since it's suppose to rain all weekend I won't be trying to prep the trim on the house for paint. Maybe I can get the fuel tank mounted under the Gremlin and run the fuel line.

I had ordered a couple of "Turbo Tube" mufflers from Mid-America and they were delivered today. They will fit the inside diameter of the Thrush side exhaust. They are thirty inches long and have 2.5 inch inlet and outlets. The muffler itself is only 3 inches in diameterwith a 2 inch flow through. From the looks of the design, they will have agood throaty sound. I'll visit a local muffler shop in the morning to have them bend and shape all the other pieces I need.

Hope you have some good cruising this weekend, Doc.

Rick